Acrylic splashbacks are a hugely popular buy for bathrooms and kitchens, even offices. There’s no reason why you can’t fit them anywhere it looks good and makes sense! It’s a popular contemporary choice that delivers good looks, versatility and practicality. Here’s what you need to know about using acrylic for splashbacks.
The benefits of an acrylic splashback
– Lightweight yet durable and strong
– Glossy and smart
– Easy to wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
– A huge choice of gorgeous, vibrant colours, from subtle to bright and everything in between
– Easy to install
– Can be used as an upstand, a slim band that parallels the worktops instead of an entire wall of glossy acrylic
– Can be pre-cut to size including as many cut-outs for electrical sockets as you need
– Our 5mm and 3mm thickness acrylic splashbacks have a Fire Rating of BS476 Part 7 and comply with British Building Regulations
– Repels fingerprints and dust a lot better than glass and stainless steel
– Never goes dull, very difficult to scratch
– Sheets of acrylic as large as 3m x 2m available
– Cheaper and safer than glass
– Looks awesome!